The Dante Alighieri Society is a non-profit organization, founded in 1889 in order to make the Italian language and culture known in the world.
Currently it numbers more than 500 committees, each of which organizes language courses and cultural activities, under the motto “IL MONDO IN ITALIANO” (The world in Italian). The Committees are located in Italy and throughout the world.For any information, please consult the website http://www.ladante.it/.
Next PLIDA exam
Levels A1, A2, B1: November 28
Levels B2, C1, C2: November 29
Registration: within November 18
ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
as from 2 October 2018 until 11 December.
Classes will take place twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm, for a total of 40 hours.
The cost is 240 euros per person (ONLY 6 euros per person per hour).
The course will take place with a minimum of 6 students of the same language knowledge level.
This is the link to the registration form: goo.gl/forms/BqCueQogGUEUwITY2
Info: firstname.lastname@example.org, 041 5234590 (Tuesdays and Fridays, 9.30 - 12.30).
INTENSIVE COURSE FOR THE STUDENTS OF THE "CONSERVATORIO BENEDETTO MARCELLO"
- Timetable: September 3-28, 40 hours (every morning, from 10 to 12)
- First lesson and test: September, Monday 3, 10 p.m.
- Price: 250 euros (book included). Classes with a minimum of 10 students
- Venue: Sant’Elena, Campo della Chiesa 3
- Boatstop S. Elena vaporetto n. 1, 5.1, 5.2, 6
- Registration form: goo.gl/forms/4JQpYKKy5DpSdIal1